Links in red are active; all other links will be live soon!
- Our shows attract 20,000+ craft enthusiasts.
- Year round, we connect with the community and educate them on the value of buying handcrafted items using our website, newsletter & Facebook page.
- All of our exhibitors are high quality juried crafts.
- Exhibitor numbers are kept at no more than 145 to balance variety, quality without over-saturating craft categories.
- Experience: S&L has produced events since 1981.
- Return Rate: 72% of our exhibitors for our most recent show were previous exhibitors.
- Value: We offer below average costs and above average results according to exhibitors.
- Working “with” exhibitors is a big reason why our shows have been so successful.
- Convenience: We strive to make our shows as easy and enjoyable as possible.
48% are age 36-50
25% are age 26-35
23% are age 50+
4% are under age 25
34% $61k – $100k
17% $31k – $60k
7% under $30k
87% own their home!
Approximate Home Value
41% $251k – $400k
21% $151k – $250k
4% under $150k
Booth Rental Information
We suggest that all exhibitors use a floor covering for their individual booths to enhance their display.
Booth Rental Includes
- Fully draped booth per decorator specifications
- 7” x 44” identity sign
- Listing in show program for those contracted by September 1
- Upgraded listing in our web site
- Security during show hours
- Aisle carpet (except where it borders a garden)
- Free discount coupons
- Free VIP tickets to send to your top customers
10′ x 10′ Booth $295
10′ x 10′ Corner $345
10′ x 15′ Booth $440
10′ x 15′ Corner $490
The Fall Craft Show is located inside the main building. The craft section is the left section of the floor plan. If you have any questions about space availability, please contact Jon Plummer at 410-863-1180 or via email email@example.com
- Peggy Hugus
- Ursula Cain-Jordan - ElizaJane Fine Art
- Raymond Wong - G's Glory Handbags
- Toby Merriken - Toby's Unique Creations
Presenting Sponsorship – Available
Our presenting sponsor becomes a virtual partner in our shows as we customize their engagement with our attendees as well as our exhibitors. We are committed to the sponsor’s success and will work closely with the sponsor to reach your objectives via advertising, social media and an on-site presence. Call Jay Plummer at 410-863-1180 to discuss the possibilities and to create a customized platform for your success.
Home & Garden Theater Sponsorship – $2,000
Our seminars are a very popular feature of the show. Topics range from gardening to home improvement help and everything in between. Your company will be mentioned over the public address system each time a seminar is announced to the crowd. You will get signage at the Home & Garden Theatre and it will be acknowledged in the show program and on our web site. In addition, you will receive 50 VIP tickets to use at your discretion.
Other sponsorships may be available. With all of our sponsorships, we can tailor them to meet the needs of your company. Please contact Jay Plummer at (410) 863-1180 or firstname.lastname@example.org to customize a sponsorship today.