- Our shows attract 20,000+ craft enthusiasts.
- Year round, we connect with the community and educate them on the value of buying handcrafted items using our website, newsletter & Facebook page.
- All of our exhibitors are high quality juried crafts.
- Exhibitor numbers are kept at no more than 145 to balance variety, quality without over-saturating craft categories.
- Experience: S&L has produced events since 1981.
- Return Rate: 72% of our exhibitors for our most recent show were previous exhibitors.
- Value: We offer below average costs and above average results according to exhibitors.
- Working “with” exhibitors is a big reason why our shows have been so successful.
- Convenience: We strive to make our shows as easy and enjoyable as possible.
41% are age 36-50
30% are age 50+
24% are age 26-35
5% are under age 25
41% $61k – $100k
16% $31k – $60k
7% under $30k
88% own their home!
Approximate Home Value
37% $251k – $400k
26% $151k – $250k
4% under $150k
Booth Rental Information
We suggest that all exhibitors use a floor covering for their individual booths to enhance their display.
Booth Rental Includes
- Fully draped booth per decorator specifications
- 7” x 44” identity sign
- Listing in show program for those contracted by September 1
- Upgraded listing in our web site
- Security during show hours
- Aisle carpet (except where it borders a garden)
- Free discount coupons
- Free VIP tickets to send to your top customers
Craft Booths (2 weeks)
10′ x 10′ Booth $480
10′ x 15′ Booth $720
Corners $75 extra
Craft Booths (1 weeks)
10′ x 10′ Booth $310
Corners $75 extra
The Spring Craft Show is located inside the Expo building. A complimentary shuttle runs between the Home & Garden Show building and the Craft Show building to ensure guests easily get to explore both. If you have any questions about space availability, please contact Jon Plummer at 410-863-1180 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Peggy Hugus
- Ursula Cain-Jordan - ElizaJane Fine Art
- Raymond Wong - G's Glory Handbags
- Richard Levitt - Mr. Blockhead
Presenting Sponsorship – Available
Our presenting sponsor becomes a virtual partner in our shows as we customize their engagement with our attendees as well as our exhibitors. We are committed to the sponsor’s success and will work closely with the sponsor to reach your objectives via advertising, social media and an on-site presence. Call Jay Plummer at 410-863-1180 to discuss the possibilities and to create a customized platform for your success.
Home & Garden Theater Sponsorship – $3,000
Our seminars are a very popular feature of the show. Topics range from gardening to home improvement help and everything in between. Your company will be mentioned over the public address system each time a seminar is announced to the crowd. You will get signage at the Home & Garden Theatre and it will be acknowledged in the show program and on our web site. In addition, you will receive 50 VIP tickets to use at your discretion.
Shuttle Bus Sponsorship – $2,500
Each day of the show, we provide shuttle service that runs throughout the fairgrounds parking areas to bring consumers right to our buildings. This is very much appreciated by our attendees and you can take the credit for providing the service via your sponsorship. Signage will be placed on each bus/trolley with your company logo and/or message. Your company will be mentioned on our announcements which run approximately every 20 minutes during the show. In addition, you will receive 50 VIP tickets to use at your discretion. You will be acknowledged on our web site (www.mdhomeandgarden.com) and in the show program as the Shuttle Bus Sponsor. This service creates tremendous good will and when there is poor weather attendees will appreciate you even more!
Other sponsorships may be available. With all of our sponsorships, we can tailor them to meet the needs of your company. Please contact Jay Plummer at (410) 863-1180 or email@example.com to customize a sponsorship today.